francevIST1

Friday, February 09, 2007

letter for Mr. Pastore

Dear Mr.Pastore,
I have done all six blog entries and have inputted them on my blogger site. I have also written the rough copies in my notebook. As grade I think I should earn an A- or A because I worked hard all the lessons. I did all my work on time. As proofreading I think I have done a pretty good job and my grammar was most of the time correct. I have already completed all the comments in a constructive way. The the amount of the words in the blog entries is correct, and the titles are also as you asked us to write them. My work has improved a lot from the last quarter. I would like to earn a grade, for which I fought a lot for.
Sincerely Your student France Viler P.S. = On Thursday I won't be at School

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home